Anuj ki Anupamaa is now a shah vaasi!! So Anupamaa Kapadia Shah?😂😂🙄- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

148

Views

10.3k

Users

41

Likes

399

Frequent Posters

ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: docritu99

Baki Sab toh thik hai sunny, but with Anu shifting back to Shah's, TRP kidhar jaane wali hai any idea? Or should I not even ask this? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ


Lagta hai TRP bhi Anuj ki tarah gali ke chakkar hi lagati rahegi

mujhe bhi trp ka hi intezaar hai just so they can end this track. Inta OTT pregg track. Matlab haddh hai! Digest hi nahi ho raha hai. Digene khaana help karega? (Hint hint ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜)
docritu99 thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: Kras1

riya I have a feeling TRP badhegi isse

Baki priyanka batayegi TRP ki expert h wo ๐Ÿ˜†

Tu badi ummed ki Devi bani Hui hai aaj!


I feel it will collapse with a bigger margin. Shah drama bhi audience jabardasti me jhel rahe the. Nobody would take Anu's return to Shah house positively in an entertaining way.


Vaise, Anu toh hamesha vahi hoti hai, kuch khas difference padega nahi! ๐Ÿคฃ Also, ab yeh Mr bade aadmi ko office nahi jaana hota Kya? Pehle toh Roz office dikhate the

arya212002 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: docritu99

Ruk Arya, ekhad hug or kiss scene aane de! ๐Ÿคฃ


I am on medication to prevent relapse.. doctor has claimed of 25 yrs experiencesโ€ฆ hence I hope it will work ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

docritu99 thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: ektag06

mujhe bhi trp ka hi intezaar hai just so they can end this track. Inta OTT pregg track. Matlab haddh hai! Digest hi nahi ho raha hai. Digene khaana help karega? (Hint hint ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜)

Digene ke bharose hi toh Sab chal raha hai bro. Varna yeh acidity kaun digest Kar pata

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago
#16

I am not shocked not angry as it was expected as I mentioned earlier ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

docritu99 thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago
#17

Originally posted by: arya212002


I am on medication to prevent relapse.. doctor has claimed of 25 yrs experiencesโ€ฆ hence I hope it will work ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Doctor ko dikhane Sath me koi family member le gai thi na? ๐Ÿคฃ


I'm glad you've finally found a reputed doctor

docritu99 thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago
#18

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

I am not shocked not angry as it was expected as I mentioned earlier ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Bro, tere de-addiction ka plan share Kar na? Bohot logo ka bhala hoga aur muft me tujhe duae milengi.

Edited by docritu99 - 4 years ago
sunshine36 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago
#19

Originally posted by: Kras1

riya I have a feeling TRP badhegi isse

Baki priyanka batayegi TRP ki expert h wo ๐Ÿ˜†


You mean the one who said 1.5 is good for ME๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚


https://tenor.com/bnfWt.gif

Amykapadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#20

I actually liked the episode.

I know you didn't like toshu Anu convo, but i actually liked it. I find now days generation shirks off responsibilities as if it means nothing. They like dumping it on others. Maybe this is unpopular opinion, but sometimes you need to give someone a knock on their head when they start shirking off their responsibilities.

Otherwise I found the episode decent. Contract is definitely going to Anuj. What would be the name of new company... #MaAn enterprises???

Related Topics

Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima ยท 5 days ago

Ganapati Pooja is being held at Shah house with full rituals ceremony .Anupama distributes Prasad Modak to everyone . Jayu asks questions about...

Expand โ–ผ
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima ยท 6 days ago

Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...

Expand โ–ผ
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima ยท 7 days ago

Anupamaa 22, 23 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...

Expand โ–ผ
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima ยท 10 days ago

Anupamaa 19, 20 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...

Expand โ–ผ
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima ยท 9 days ago

Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".