Daadi was the best!!

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Shyamlal takes the cake for fighting against mausa ji for Urmila. He is right and wrong at the same time. 

Thereafter its Manu who was the star. Whether its standing up for women in general or answering Gargi's question straightaway without expressing his feeling. He is spot on! Gargi is suppose to ask this question to vishwas not Manu that what exactly vishwas said which makes Manu to hit him. But gargi's curiosity to know whats going on in Manu's mind was pretty evident that Manu's action is effecting her.

Glad that no matter how much Deepu and Kanak fights and argue, they are always there for each other. Yes! he was judgemental of Shyamlal and Urmila's relationship, but that comes from the care for kanak. His judgements are not entirely wrong as that creates difficulty for family and moreover for kanak from her sasural. Majority of society have the same opinion as of Deepu. Does Deepu have any idea that the example he was giving to Manu is actually the reality of Manu? 💔🥺

Basically every member have one thing or the other to say about Urmila-shyamlal matter, only Daadi remained silent. According to me she did right. The matter was pretty grey, personal, and have many angles, and everyone is right and wrong at the same time. In this highly opinionated world, if one person doesnt express his/her opinion, it will not cost anything. She rightly said that sabke maathe pe likha hua hai ki hum sab gyaani hai. 🤣🤣Great, that this show have a sensible old lady instead of those typical sasumas who just judges the younger generation and her bahu.

Overall a good episode. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LauraM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Daadi is great woman - she struggled a lot in life for her family, but that didn't make her become bitter. Her battle made her stronger, more sympathetic and experienced, and that's the best thing about being old.

This show shows (more or less) typical love story (which I like). But, behind that "main theme", the show deals with social issues and also stands for women in a subtle way which I appreciate very much. I mean, these important issues make logical part of the story of Maurya family and that's what makes them more impactful  (for me, at least).

Edited by LauraM - 2 years ago
KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

Shyamlal takes the cake for fighting against mausa ji for Urmila. He is right and wrong at the same time. 

Thereafter its Manu who was the star. Whether its standing up for women in general or answering Gargi's question straightaway without expressing his feeling. He is spot on! Gargi is suppose to ask this question to vishwas not Manu that what exactly vishwas said which makes Manu to hit him. But gargi's curiosity to know whats going on in Manu's mind was pretty evident that Manu's action is effecting her.

Glad that no matter how much Deepu and Kanak fights and argue, they are always there for each other. Yes! he was judgemental of Shyamlal and Urmila's relationship, but that comes from the care for kanak. His judgements are not entirely wrong as that creates difficulty for family and moreover for kanak from her sasural. Majority of society have the same opinion as of Deepu. Does Deepu have any idea that the example he was giving to Manu is actually the reality of Manu? 💔🥺

Basically every member have one thing or the other to say about Urmila-shyamlal matter, only Daadi remained silent. According to me she did right. The matter was pretty grey, personal, and have many angles, and everyone is right and wrong at the same time. In this highly opinionated world, if one person doesnt express his/her opinion, it will not cost anything. She rightly said that sabke maathe pe likha hua hai ki hum sab gyaani hai. 🤣🤣Great, that this show have a sensible old lady instead of those typical sasumas who just judges the younger generation and her bahu.

Overall a good episode. 

I think while it is good that Gargi wants to know the reason from Manu, the question still remains the same as to whom to believe from her side. Manu trusts her but what about Gargi herself? Had Manu told her the truth, would she believe him or be brainwashed by Vishwas? Or have a middle ground? I think manu already knew the anticipated consequences hence ended the discussion by walking away. 

Regarding Deepu's mentality over his dad's relationship with Urmila, perspectives would be divided because 1/2 people would accept their relationship, 1/2 would criticize/gossip about it because they have been oblivious to such kind of relationships. 

Daadi was so right with everyone trying to put forth their opinions & not wanting to hear the other party. 

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: LauraM

Daadi is great woman - she struggled a lot in life for her family, but that didn't make her become bitter. Her battle made her stronger, more sympathetic and experienced, and that's the best thing about being old.

This show shows (more or less) typical love story (which I like). But, behind that "main theme", the show deals with social issues and also stands for women in a subtle way which I appreciate very much. I mean, these important issues make logical part of the story of Maurya family and that's what makes them more impactful  (for me, at least).

Hi,

We are playing a game and need your help!

Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti. Post the following words "I've been coloured by Team Basanti" in this thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619