nhii yeh jhoot hai 😒
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
nhii yeh jhoot hai 😒
Checked n I hate myself for changing some of the answers..🥺
Thats why I don’t like to jot answers when naagin is around 😡 Lost 2 points in bad editing when she was hovering around .. n then I didn’t check
PS naagin is my boss 😆
Originally posted by: priya185
I thought you were going to sleep Nidhi 😂
My sleep is my sleep 😂 I’ll do as I please 😅
Had some other headache work so why not pass my time troubling people over here 😬
It was great entertainment 🙃
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Checked n I hate myself for changing some of the answers..🥺
Thats why I don’t like to jot answers when naagin is around 😡 Lost 2 points in bad editing when she was hovering around .. n then I didn’t check
PS naagin is my boss 😆
I thought you are watching n6 and I started getting worried about you🤣
I did not understand anything helppp
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Checked n I hate myself for changing some of the answers..🥺
Thats why I don’t like to jot answers when naagin is around 😡 Lost 2 points in bad editing when she was hovering around .. n then I didn’t check
PS naagin is my boss 😆
Same i lost 2 points coz i was half asleep when i sent it🤦♀️
Originally posted by: GuardianDevil
My sleep is my sleep 😂 I’ll do as I please 😅
Had some other headache work so why not pass my time troubling people over here 😬
It was great entertainment 🙃
jhoot kyun bola😭 bola tah sone jaa rahe ho, and you are hovering around😭
round 2 sounds fun but i am too tired now. will see u all tomorrow. 🤗
finally the dogs in my colony have shut up too 🤣 so i can sleep
I did not understand anything helppp
We have to go to any forum like BW forum or any forum n quote members to say those dialogue n tell them to post in ur designated threads.
Team round sounds nice but is it the CC Thread in the ipl forum or a different thread?
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
30