When is iconic gold awards?
Is Helly, Rrahul or even Riansh nominated?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
When is iconic gold awards?
Is Helly, Rrahul or even Riansh nominated?
even am not sure, bas suna k 12 march ko hai (not sure though ) baki nominations ka no idea
Welcome to
IMMJ2 casts' SoMe Content thread #3
This thread is dedicated to our casts of IMMJ2,
where you can post all the content, which is posted by any actors or crew members of the show.
Let's have some fun together and keep the positivity in this thread
Bahi akkaaaa🤗
“Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread
Arniiii,meri help karegi na
😳...
“Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti" on our team thread
Karuuuu🤗
“Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti" on our team thread
Haan aur Waise bhi u r under-age for him .
Leave him for me.
I can happily do the job.😉😳😆
P.S. acclaimed wives aur girlfriends jitne bhi ho, usne Kisi ko green signal nehi dia🤣
Heyyy,can you please help🤗
“Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti" on our team thread
Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
Mansavi got new show on sp
He is replacing a lead actor .
all d best manasvi
Naviiii🤗
“Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti" on our team thread
Hi guys, it's me Kavya 🤗
Have been inactive for more than a month.😭
I went through one of the worst phases of my life during this time.
1stly we lost a dear one in the family, then I met with an accident & fractured my leg . Then my whole family got COVID +ve ( including me).
I forgot my login details of IF, when my Sister helped me recover the account, she accidentally changed the UN with her name ( not realizing that now I have to bear this UN for a whole year ).🤦
Life is getting better bit by bit, So I am here again. ( Coz I can never leave immj2 forum)
I have missed all u lovlies🤗
❤️
Karu, bura mano ya na mano Holi hai”. You’ve been colored by Team Veeru. Please Post the following words "I've been coloured by Team veeru" in this thread:
done 🤗Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Karu, bura mano ya na mano Holi hai”. You’ve been colored by Team Veeru. Please Post the following words "I've been coloured by Team veeru" in this thread: