Originally posted by: YCDYXCOB2TGAFCCU
Beautifully written soul sister ❤️ Love your love for love!!
Hayeeee ..... ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Thank you....🤗
For loving my love for love.... ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: YCDYXCOB2TGAFCCU
Beautifully written soul sister ❤️ Love your love for love!!
Hayeeee ..... ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Thank you....🤗
For loving my love for love.... ❤️
chalo I am done thinking about this.... now I'm just waiting for the OS 🤣Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Pooja i want them to be close.....♥️♥️🙈🙈🥰🥰🔥🔥🔥
Satya said is stress buster.....🥳
So why not they are handling Gorillas and Aarohi....😅
They deserve to relax and enjoy each other company....♥️♥️♥️♥️
Ab innocent hai ya otherwise figure it out....
🤣
Originally posted by: TOLDSCEJE2NYZAJK
chalo I am done thinking about this.... now I'm just waiting for the OS 🤣
What OS?
If it's haldi wala, you will get it on Saturday night (IST).
After that is the shadi OS you suggested (although I don't know what more I can add to what you have already written. Apne aap mein wohi ek OS hain).
Between the haldi and the shaadi, if you want anything else, let me know.
I have many ideas but this is good for now 🤣Originally posted by: NGPSC5Y4FE3ZOZGD
What OS?
If it's haldi wala, you will get it on Saturday night (IST).
After that is the shadi OS you suggested (although I don't know what more I can add to what you have already written. Apne aap mein wohi ek OS hain).
Between the haldi and the shaadi, if you want anything else, let me know.
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
For me personally it's armoron. Here's my order: 1. Armoron 2. Traumaira 3. Abhira 4. Vidya Crazy thing is all these four characters can be...
It cracks me up how everyone collectively hates this girl
My answer is Abheera for her zero character growth even at the age of 40.. She keeps coming back to PH in spite of being kicked by her abusive...
An appreciation thread for the pure and pious love of our very own #abhimaan since they are officially back together for the nth time. Feel free...
3