Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This show’s TRPs have improved only due to Iqbal Khan’s entry and due to high drama quotient..
so true even I started watching since Iqbal khan s entry and really like the show .
ehhhh i thought badal finished?
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
ehhhh i thought badal finished?
Same here but I guess it got extension
its still on😲 what time does it air now
I don't think so ,might be on repeat telecast on voot or something like that ?
No clue. I don’t watch it but I see the show’s name appear of Colors TRP list
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
No clue. I don’t watch it but I see the show’s name appear of Colors TRP list
It finished last Friday. So they must be last week TRP