Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I hv heard abt it😆But i m not starting anything new coz i will be little busy in coming days..
Oh busy with??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I hv heard abt it😆But i m not starting anything new coz i will be little busy in coming days..
Oh busy with??

You didn't just say that 🥺 Lucifer is the DEVIL from HELL 😈
Originally posted by: GuardianDevil
🤡 You'll be disqualified as a participant, and I'll take sanyas from IF to hide my face somewhere in the Himalayas 😆
Go to Luci like Rashi said @ bold🙃🙃
I thought he went back to heaven🤣
Ok then go to HELL to ur Luci😈
I was abt to quote rashi lol he is from hell
Dont worry i am too 🤣 so i can understand
you lost 10000000000000 brownie points cuz of that one comment 👿
And I pakao u with questions 🤣
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
30