adding to the list. I mostly watch Kdrama thrillers because they are good. but ofc IMDB>7
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
adding to the list. I mostly watch Kdrama thrillers because they are good. but ofc IMDB>7
Originally posted by: ZEC3WUY4LBO4GCBM
You and I need to pick a horror movie to watch together😎
And hey you mentioned you like gardening as a hobby right? I love plants but I can't seem to keep any alive (except a kinda sad spider plant I've had for a while that is somehow surviving my tender loving care🤣). What kind of plants do you like to grow?
I am also into gardening. 😍
How old is your daughter, @austen-eliot
Just want to poke more fun at Intoxicator and her bachpana. 🤣
Mujhy french fries pasand hai 😔 iis liye I like to grow potatoes.
Originally posted by: OJIVP4AUK42PUZCY
By the way, her Cormoran Strike detective novels are fantastic (writes them under the penname, Robert Galbraith).
I love them! I've read the first 3. Smart to write under a different pen name because people will always expect anything that she writes as Rowling to be similar to HP.
Cormoran Strike is ❤️ I love serious, broody men 😳
Originally posted by: Q5E5ONKE2YTAUGLY
@Visions - what's the deal with all of HC's rings? Is it a religious thing?
I didn't notice his ring, but if he wears gemstone rings, then it is a religious practice. Some Hindus believe in astrology, so they wear these rings.
bigde kaam banaane ke liye..😃
Originally posted by: MD3YHYFXCDDYGOZC
Hey Austen - there was some talk a while back about picking some old Hindi movies for us all to watch.
I'm on the 'Abhimaan' soundtrack section of my dad's music collection and I've never seen the movie. I heard it's a remake of A Star is Born and is a classic. The songs are beautiful.
Any interest in watching/discussing? Have any of you seen it already?
I haven't watched it but mujhe dekhna hai
Originally posted by: NAE6I2AIB6DEO6YX
Yes Bade Papa - aap toh SABSE buzurg hai is thread pe. Pranaam!
nahi mai sabse buzurg nahi hu nalayak, ab meri didi mujhe chotu bulayegi to mai usko badi mummy bolunga kya??
I think she got a lot of backlash for 'The Casual Vacancy' which was her first 'adult' book after the HP series (I thought it was fine, maybe a little dreary in subject matter). I didn't realize who 'Robert Galbraith' was when I read The Cuckoo's Calling (and I was really taken aback by the reveal in the end!). The fourth book, Lethal White is worth reading, imho.
Have you seen the BBC miniseries based on the books? The guy playing Cormoran is interesting - he's not at all conventionally good looking but he's very charismatic not to mention serious and brooding😆
(Roch - you'd like the series as well, I suspect)
Originally posted by: sidnilove
I love them! I've read the first 3. Smart to write under a different pen name because people will always expect anything that she writes as Rowling to be similar to HP.
Cormoran Strike is ❤️ I love serious, broody men 😳
I have watched it and I want season 3 😎 I demand it!
I love these kind of shows Gory, Grisly hona chaiyye 😈