Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I was expecting the topic will be about you and your boss and how one of you made advances that led you to this.😆
That’s a young Riya Sen ?
This post has the most random tags. 😆
Originally posted by: aaditi123
This post has the most random tags. 😆
I just looked at them. Firoz Khan...what on earth 🤣
So did he return her earring or not?
That's how you fall in for low level thiefs.
Falling fr bad guys stereotype continues
I was expecting the topic will be about you and your boss and how one of you made advances that led you to this.😆
Yeah I thought the same 😆
I had a similar but very unromantic incident. A few years ago, I wore my brand new summer dress and was receiving a lot of compliments by random shoppers walking by. I even had two ladies stop and ask where I bought the dress from. Point is, I felt like a celebrity. 😎
Anyway, I was going down the step escalator when the bottom of my dress got stuck just as I was about to step off. If anyone has been in this situation, it’s fcuking terrifying. The escalator was eating up my dress and I had two random people frantically trying to pull the material out. One man who was watching went running to a nearby shop and came back with a screwdriver. He proceeded to stab at the hem of my dress and tore it out.
I thanked everyone and went to my car so I can cry over my destroyed dress with dignity. 😆
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
So did he return her earring or not?
Wasn’t that a hair pin? He didn’t return looks like 😆