Aik aur Beteiyan wala drama🤢
Aik aur Beteiyan wala drama🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Finally Fatima will be seen on ARY. I think this drama will be good , something like Aulaad. Mohammad Ahmad will play a father to the betiyan.😃
I wonder when will Fatima start getting good dramas😆
Ary betiyon sy bahir kyun nhi nikalty
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I wonder when will Fatima start getting good dramas😆
She should be thankfull that she is still getting dramas.😃
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I wonder when will Fatima start getting good dramas😆
never
she has only proven she knows how to do these shows 😵
i think muafiq was her only hit show
Wo bhi luck se chal gaya i guess. Cause similar stories shows have come and gone unnoticed. I think covid stay at home also had a lot to do with shows bursting popularity
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
Wo bhi luck se chal gaya i guess. Cause similar stories shows have come and gone unnoticed. I think covid stay at home also had a lot to do with shows bursting popularity
I think it was due to the character of Adeel and his growth/redemption
Also the chemistry of Ujala and Hamza
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I think it was due to the character of Adeel and his growth/redemption
Also the chemistry of Ujala and Hamza
I think this type of stories work for Geo. Fasiq is another Munafiq. It got high TRPs too. Adeel played a looser again. Seher Khan and Haroon Shahid played characters similar to Ujala and Hamza.