Originally posted by: F42RFAQ67AFN3ZUC
arey yaar get out of this nasha before the next one hits in a few hours 🤣
Behen itna asan hota toh....😅
kya hum abhi tak jhoom rahe hote kya....💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻🥳🥳🥳
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: F42RFAQ67AFN3ZUC
arey yaar get out of this nasha before the next one hits in a few hours 🤣
Behen itna asan hota toh....😅
kya hum abhi tak jhoom rahe hote kya....💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻🥳🥳🥳
🤣
we still have Garima's BTS!!! And I agree about your predictions... I think tilak will last for the rest of this week!!Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Today I think no PINGA
They ruined am the suspense in Sbb and precap.. I'll tell you.. First she gets Harsh that will be 10 mins... Then she takes Manjiris blessings and then they dance saalam e ishq ... He lifts her.. Then they start game and Abhi wins... That's it...I hope Abhi doesn't forget about his fees 😂😂😂
then by the end of this track, we will have all died from nasha 🤣Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Behen itna asan hota toh....😅
kya hum abhi tak jhoom rahe hote kya....💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻🥳🥳🥳
🤣
Originally posted by: FFOHSYVF5O6R5QGY
we still have Garima's BTS!!! And I agree about your predictions... I think tilak will last for the rest of this week!!
Which garima BTS? I missed that
there are lights all around them and they are alone!! in tilak dress... she posted it on sunday!
Originally posted by: E6GI4KRPFGNMZDXL
hayyyee and that line made him fall completely in love with her as if he wasn't already... his expression when she said that was just WOW 🤗
Even i fell in love....♥️
With her way of thinking .... 🥰
Hayeeee both of them are so beautiful souls....... 🤗
That’s why I remember Akshu words because it hit my heart.... 🔥
Abhi is right when he says she came and enlightened his life with her love her thoughts her smile her soul.... ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Abhira are magical..... 🌟🌟🌟
Originally posted by: 5MYQS756BUKRXP6C
then by the end of this track, we will have all died from nasha 🤣
End of this month ... We still have one month
Originally posted by: IS7XTJS2BYR3Q3AS
go to sleep soul sister 🤗 get some rest... ❤️ then you will wake up and we will party 🤣
No sleep.... 🤗
Its early.... ♥️♥️♥️
Party all night... 🥳🥳🥳
Originally posted by: VUQBRKNMKDEAL545
there are lights all around them and they are alone!! in tilak dress... she posted it on sunday!
Can you send me
Why no sleep 🥰🥰🥰🥰 dear you need some rest
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
Thank you all voting for your favorite banners, we have a winner!! Runner up Winner goes to Banner 4, by ExoticDisaster, Congratulations 4....
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Banner Contest Voting Thank you all for participating in the banner contest ~Vote for 2 (TWO) banners. ~Participants...
Hello Forum People! Welcome to Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Banner Contest #16 Before you jump in, please do read the rules. — Banner Size should...
0