Haan haan ghar ki murgi daal barabar🤷♀️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haan haan ghar ki murgi daal barabar🤷♀️

Title se yaad aaya anupama ne Kal jis pallu se apna paseena pocha usise kinju baby ka muh poch rhi thi🤢Ye bacha aise hi Kitaanu khaake marr jaayga , Anuj ne isko itna acha A vaala hanky diya tha use krleti
Aage jaake ye pallu naa jaane kya kya saaf kregi kabhi white sauce kabhi kuch...
I don't think I want to be here.. Bye... 🙄🙄
Originally posted by: QueeN456
I don't think I want to be here.. Bye... 🙄🙄
Bro tu aesi ayegi aur chali bhi jaegi yeh bata hamein kesa pata chalega?
Mein toh yahi bhatak rhi hu... tu mujhe miss call deti🤣🤣
Ajaati mein Tera entertainment karne🤣
Ali, Azra - am here
So yeah Anu gives her blanket to Kinjal and then she comes back. She decides to get cozy in the borrowed blanket of her padosi 😉
Originally posted by: arya212002
Ali, Azra - am here
So yeah Anu gives her blanket to Kinjal and then she comes back. She decides to get cozy in the borrowed blanket of her padosi 😉
Wowww. Padosi be like aj to meri lottery nikal gayi 😁
As the padosi is poor, he doesn’t have a spare blanket tho will they both share the blanket 😉 or ask Ali n Ayu the next door neighbors 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: arya212002
As the padosi is poor, he doesn’t have a spare blanket tho will they both share the blanket 😉 or ask Ali n Ayu the next door neighbors 🤣🤣
Dude I am the watchman who's giving pehra outside maan apartment k no one disturbed them.😂😁
I will be present all the time to take care maan privacy..😉😎🤓
My only focus Is background 🛌. Koi toh use karo bro🤓😁.
https://twitter.com/11_ruchika/status/1501676054087274496?t=WEm39MdLioQKjrLeDHByDQ&s=19