haan haan i believe you 😆i am just acting as drama nai kiya na bade din se🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
haan haan i believe you 😆i am just acting as drama nai kiya na bade din se🤣
no no i ma working genuinly too🤣your "work" matlab abhira??? 🤣
omg soul sister we are saying the same things to all of rits' questions 🤣
are hum to khus bahar bench pe baith ke bas abhira ko dekhte hain🤣
Then mein woh bench ke colour ke cloth penke kadhi hojayungi.... 🤎
Tum dono pe pass....🤗
🤣
as if I would have without this thought🤣chalo now you wont be able to sleep 😆
omg soul sister we are saying the same things to all of rits' questions 🤣
Mein pehli aapne soul connection se.....♥️
Achambit hoon....🌟
😮
that's why I said it...vampire 😆as if I would have without this thought🤣
slowly entire forum will want access to our bench 😆Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Then mein woh bench ke colour ke cloth penke kadhi hojayungi.... 🤎
Tum dono pe pass....🤗
🤣
chalo koi na... I accept it 🤣wah pooja ye inpression hai tumhara🤣
Originally posted by: anuandavi
Chalo good night..
Good night dear ❤️❤️