~Atrangi Re: Battle of the best~ Th.2 | R1 Page 34- Page 58

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

40.9k

Users

52

Likes

1.9k

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009


if it takes just 10 to 15 min a day, I’m ok with it Raji👍🏼Goodmorning,Namaskar, Namaste GIF - Good Morning Namaste Namaskar GIFs


Thanks everyone for choosing me as Team Leader

waise kya karna hai?😆

Aage badho Hasini Thakur... hum tumhare saath hai!!!


As long as they don't ask us for our "haath"...



Edited by TheMinion - 4 years ago
Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Heyyyooo wifey! 🤗❤️

Heya gorgeous

How was my woman doing yesterday on Women's day?

RainOfDew thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago


Hi Alexa👋

How r u?

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Bee222

Me too 🥺

How are you and how is life?

I am a bit pissed off rn

And life's hectic

Delusional_Minx thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Amphitrite

Heya gorgeous

How was my woman doing yesterday on Women's day?

I was doing fine, had a really long day and heard some usual tiresome lectures on Women empowerment

How about you, my gorgeous gorgeous womannnn?❤️

Bee222 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Amphitrite

I am a bit pissed off rn

And life's hectic

This is why I always keep a small teddy with me 😆 Jab bhi I get frustrated with anything I give it a squeeze and I feel better 😆😳

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 4 years ago

Taniii, u moved to USA omg wow😲

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 4 years ago

Hey Lexi. Hope u r dng well🤗

NINALOGY thumbnail

Retro Rebels

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Amphitrite

I am a bit pissed off rn

And life's hectic

Take care of yourself

NINALOGY thumbnail

Retro Rebels

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009


if it takes just 10 to 15 min a day, I’m ok with it Raji👍🏼Goodmorning,Namaskar, Namaste GIF - Good Morning Namaste Namaskar GIFs


Thanks everyone for choosing me as Team Leader

waise kya karna hai?😆

Wah main toh dekhty hi pechaan gayi thi ky Hasini main toh Leader baney ki qualities kut kut ky badi hain

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 6 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798

https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 8 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 7 months ago

Sidharth and Kiara updates-new page 14 Ganpati

Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: sentimentalfool · 1 months ago

Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: nonam · 1 months ago

Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".