Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZ6mejVoyQZ/?utm_medium=copy_link
Kiss day wali VM😋
YHM is remade in telugu... i just watched some epsds.... casting is good...
but dubbing sucks......
then tey have made ditto f yhm even in looks n expression... didnt liked heroine expression..... if she had done her own reaction it wud hv impacted.... trying to mimic ishu.... big flop
gud things from remake... lovely bgm,
Hi dear
I need a favour
(I m playing this game so please help me. )
Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Jai.
Please comment this (bold line) “I’ve been colored by Team Jai on our team's thread link is given below
Please do it
Will be very grateful
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283617#160579211
Sorry for commenting here
Can anyone enlighten me about DT's new project Jeena Abhi Baaki Hai? Is it a film/webseries or a music video?
SBS segment fueled by Karan Patel's insta story https://youtu.be/5AK6SyB929U
No other song fits YHM as a whole so well. I've tried to put the story of YHM (the first 242 episodes) into this song....
4