isnt it giving the whole vampire vibes specially ash
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
isnt it giving the whole vampire vibes specially ash
stay good, calm and happy
and watch tharki mineil on repeat to give birth to tharki baccha like us๐คฃ
I HATE RAJITA. Aaj I saw her show on star plus . usne Mini ka scooter, helmet and even one of songs used on Mini often in S1 Starplus wali lead ko dediye. And lead ki sis ko Mini ke kapde .
Originally posted by: Mineil_Fan
I HATE RAJITA. Aaj I saw her show on star plus . usne Mini ka scooter, helmet and even one of songs used on Mini often in S1 Starplus wali lead ko dediye. And lead ki sis ko Mini ke kapde .
๐คฌ And even her sony tv new show set is Mini's home. MiNeil room
Yeah โบ๏ธ i already imagined many scenes๐คฃ
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
stay good, calm and happy
and watch tharki mineil on repeat to give birth to tharki baccha like us๐คฃ
๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ best advice ever given.
@avni take this seriously and see the result ๐ your product will suprass everyone ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
stay good, calm and happy
and watch tharki mineil on repeat to give birth to tharki baccha like us๐คฃ
Mera baby toh super tharki hoga apne parents jaise
I know which ones๐คฃ๐คฃ
๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ best advice ever given.
@avni take this seriously and see the result ๐ your product will suprass everyone ๐คฃ
Jab producers ne expectations se badhkar kaam kiya hai to product to kalakaar nikalega hi๐คฃ
Dekhna kahi apne parents ko bhi peechhe na chhod de๐คฃ
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277