I don't think the dialogue was in Radhe
nahi nahi this one is famous dialogue from Wanted movie 😳
may be they repeated same in Radhe movie (I didn't watch this one, so don't know)
I compared it to the movie because it was short
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I don't think the dialogue was in Radhe
nahi nahi this one is famous dialogue from Wanted movie 😳
may be they repeated same in Radhe movie (I didn't watch this one, so don't know)
I compared it to the movie because it was short
Originally posted by: Minionite
Alright I'm the lead for Team Basanti. After all that bol bala. 🤣
Hamari leader bhi decide ho gayi😎
Now i m bored again🤔🤣
Originally posted by: Minionite
Doesn't matter what Parm says. You will do my bidding. 😈 I'll be nice to everyone else though.
Whats your definition of nice?
Rashi wanted to be leader as wellOriginally posted by: Minionite
Alright I'm the lead for Team Basanti. After all that bol bala. 🤣
Originally posted by: GuardianDevil
he didn’t grow old cuz he’s already dead 🤣 he just matured (also got fat) with time 🤣
I didn't notice 🤣 (fat) I need to watch S1 again the
I only noticed change in detective ..
I won't boss the rest of the team around. Just you.
Originally posted by: priya185
Rashi wanted to be leader as well
Oh did I miss that? Rashi you want it?
No i m glad wid u being our team leader😆
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Kuch nahi🤣 Team leader doesnt get any extra points or benefits. Just has to do one simple thing! You all will get it when I post the round!😎
Time zone comes into play or not?
should i be worried about your team, shreya?😈🤣
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
30