Beautiful 😍😍😍😍Originally posted by: aishapl013
https://twitter.com/AdriyaSaha3/status/1501053405581623298?s=20&t=1ayDhM1EDF2-WUClw9aUtQ
©️
For sharing to Tptwi - 8/03/22
N for the editor 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Beautiful 😍😍😍😍Originally posted by: aishapl013
https://twitter.com/AdriyaSaha3/status/1501053405581623298?s=20&t=1ayDhM1EDF2-WUClw9aUtQ
©️
For sharing to Tptwi - 8/03/22
N for the editor 🤣
oh main toh idhar ayi hi nahi 😆
Promo dekhke shock main hun
Zenu that's not fair haan 😉
Itni shock me mat chali jaa
Abhi I'm here🙈
I think it's adoption track... Shadi will happen with adoption drama
Originally posted by: aishapl013
https://twitter.com/AdriyaSaha3/status/1501053405581623298?s=20&t=1ayDhM1EDF2-WUClw9aUtQ
©️
For sharing to Tptwi - 8/03/22
N for the editor 🤣
sweet.. thanks for the tag :)
Originally posted by: aishapl013
https://twitter.com/AdriyaSaha3/status/1501053405581623298?s=20&t=1ayDhM1EDF2-WUClw9aUtQ
©️
For sharing to Tptwi - 8/03/22
N for the editor 🤣
Nice one....
🤣
I waited so much....🤧
For this scene..... 🥰🥰🥰
Abhi agya apni Akshu ko lejane.... 🥳🥳🥳💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
Hayeeeee.... ♥️♥️♥️
🤗
Originally posted by: Imhaisha
I waited so much....🤧
For this scene..... 🥰🥰🥰
Abhi agya apni Akshu ko lejane.... 🥳🥳🥳💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
Hayeeeee.... ♥️♥️♥️
🤗
I really love the song selection 😉
Vaise BTS ke pic main Papa Birla bhi traditional main hain,
So voh kab aaye abhi ??
Originally posted by: aishapl013
Vaise BTS ke pic main Papa Birla bhi traditional main hain,
So voh kab aaye abhi ??
Is it so ?
I didn't see that BTS pic
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
0