CONFESSION TIME- I saw the most emotions I could ever see in 100 episodes altogether on Kairav's face today 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
CONFESSION TIME- I saw the most emotions I could ever see in 100 episodes altogether on Kairav's face today 🤣
Originally posted by: aishapl013
CONFESSION TIME- I saw the most emotions I could ever see in 100 episodes altogether on Kairav's face today 🤣
And it had the siblings wala nok jhok bhi... Kuch bhi kar le bandariya hi lagegi.... This is what the sibling bond is all about
Originally posted by: aishapl013
CONFESSION TIME- I saw the most emotions I could ever see in 100 episodes altogether on Kairav's face today 🤣
Haha true that and also mayanks best scenes are with pranali...may be because of their offscreen bond u can clearly see the affection in his eyes towards akshara which is not seen with others
Originally posted by: anuandavi
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ca1Nm6rFSra/?utm_medium=copy_link
Papa Birla has come for the Tilak....
Awesome but what ARE they doing????!!!! 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: UIFPCNAXWF3NVIRR
"Saal ki sabse badi shaadi main aap swagaat hain" -- focus on that! This is the shaadi track...there is going to be no separation...yes, there will be drama along the way & lots of it too... this is ITV...and Aarohi creating kaand was expecting... plus promos always exaggerate... let's focus on positives.. abhira ki shaadi is finally here and it will all end well 🤗
Yay yay!!!💃💃💃
I really miss BIG FAT Indian weddings💝 due to covid and this is the only serial I watch💯.
I want this shaadi to be beautiful, dhamakedaar and kaand free. 💫
Let the wedding rock.💃
🙏PLEASE DKP dont spoil with unnecessary drama.🙏
Some reel they r shooting...
Mujhe laga tumhara pyaar jaag gaya Aarohi ke liye 🤣
Originally posted by: anuandavi
And it had the siblings wala nok jhok bhi... Kuch bhi kar le bandariya hi lagegi.... This is what the sibling bond is all about
2 alag alag nailpaint laga di 🤣
Akshu with Neil n Vansh are amazing