Originally posted by: K7L6FEKPRMPCH7S2
arey yaar I have not done creative writing in so long.... I don't want to disappoint you all 🤣
How do you know that,
I WANT OSSSSSSSSSSSS😡
WE'LL BE THE ONE TO JUDGE THAT NOW😤
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: K7L6FEKPRMPCH7S2
arey yaar I have not done creative writing in so long.... I don't want to disappoint you all 🤣
How do you know that,
I WANT OSSSSSSSSSSSS😡
WE'LL BE THE ONE TO JUDGE THAT NOW😤
to be honest, yes. Everyone should look good.Originally posted by: 6VWEOVGG3KIESYQ5
for anisha?? 🤣
she is innocent. I will give that to her 😘😘Originally posted by: T4OKTQWHUVVG6T2I
dekho dekho she is trying to act innocent now 🤣
jao and take over the stylist position 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
to be honest, yes. Everyone should look good.
haan she didn't know what mosquito bites are 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
she is innocent. I will give that to her 😘😘
Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal
People here already dont like the look, we know that the shock is that Abhimanyu will plead Harsh to attend his tilak.
what are we looking forward to actually???
@bold harsh giving his blessings to akshu 😂
Originally posted by: 47RJRU2FRFSPNNEV
areyyy yaar why is everyone hating on her make up.... she actually looks really good!!!
To me akshara looks always good…I might not like her rags but face wise she is too pretty…
Originally posted by: PZDUZZQPXEZGEOIK
yessss third time is the charm!!!!!
shaadi nahi hui tamasha ho gaya lol
no seriously. Just because Abhira are leads that doesn’t mean only they should be given good clothes are rest whatever. That will make frame look even more bad 😂😂 they should stand out but everyone should be in sync.Originally posted by: PDFFXP2KWY7ZKU4Z
jao and take over the stylist position 🤣
Idhar everyone is dressed so badly omg !!
it’s okay. Chodo abhi jaane do 😂Originally posted by: TPV5ZJLRCL7BLDTJ
haan she didn't know what mosquito bites are 🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0