their diamond business has taken a great hit 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
their diamond business has taken a great hit 🤣
Originally posted by: KAECX5MPIMAXAIQJ
their diamond business has taken a great hit 🤣
Oh so they do realize it now,
But I can't see them doing anything to save the sinking ship now 🤢
Ya - it could be!.
Abhi will make a fake call to Ak to tell Tikal’s canceled and Harsh will be like “ oh my God where can I do more drama? Let’s not cancel! “
Tilak cancelled.. I'm sure this is the shock 🙃🙃🙃
Itni jaldi aa gaya upcoming...
Arre, itne pyaar se apni bachi ko tayyar kar rahe he... They r pampering her.. Samjha karo
Tilak cancelled.. I'm sure this is the shock 🙃🙃🙃
Tilak cancel nahi hoga... Third time lucky
my dream come true 🤣
haan yaar it is all out of love 🤣Originally posted by: anuandavi
Arre, itne pyaar se apni bachi ko tayyar kar rahe he... They r pampering her.. Samjha karo
Originally posted by: RYNODUH6ILXHMPCQ
my dream come true 🤣
Lol nahi bhai hum aisey hi thik hain
and they don't even know about how much money's aarohi's kaand cost them 🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
Oh so they do realize it now,
But I can't see them doing anything to save the sinking ship now 🤢
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0