go ahead and blame it on us 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
go ahead and blame it on us 🤣
i watched Geet too... it went downhill so fast 🤣Originally posted by: anuandavi
I used to watch a serial, Geet hui sabse parayi.. Usme also I wanted the ML to climb the pipe... But nahi hua.. YRKKH me then Naitik chad k aaya pipe...
na na.... we don't need it anymore 🤣can we have such kind of belt on tilak ceramony too🤣
this gif is gold!!perfect, yahin pe statue bana do usko
Originally posted by: anuandavi
I used to watch a serial, Geet hui sabse parayi.. Usme also I wanted the ML to climb the pipe... But nahi hua.. YRKKH me then Naitik chad k aaya pipe...
Naitik toh naitikata dikhata na....
Yeh Abhi hai.....
Yeh Abhimanyu tha dikhata hai...
Direct entry leta hai....
Aur Apni Akshu ke room mein pooch jayata hai....
🤗💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻🥳🥳🥳🥳🥰🥰🥰♥️♥️♥️♥️
she was earlier shipping anisha and kairav ab wo doob gaya to she is on neil🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
Pooja what is wrong with u,😡
Why don't u play this Matrimonial cupid games somewhere else n not here.😭
we would be more than happyOriginally posted by: Z5KY7TMET5LHYVHF
the only match I'm going to write about now is abhira... happy??? 🤣
ye kaam tumhara kaam hai sambhalo unko suna na le🤣
Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Naitik toh naitikata dikhata na....
Yeh Abhi hai.....
Yeh Abhimanyu tha dikhata hai...
Direct entry leta hai....
Aur Apni Akshu ke room mein pooch jayata hai....
🤗💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻🥳🥳🥳🥳🥰🥰🥰♥️♥️♥️♥️
Wo sabthik he... Bus I want him to climb the pipe.. Pata nahi, bus want that scene.. But ab to koi asaar hi nazar nahi aa rahe
we are proudlly sitting on bench outside birla hospital🤣Originally posted by: UAXMD6E574TTCBX7
na re please save me... i don't want to enroll in school 🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0