batao bacche ko bhi abhi e jaal meij phaans liya🤣
Nahi Rits.. U r mistaken.. She is a bigger fan...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
batao bacche ko bhi abhi e jaal meij phaans liya🤣
Nahi Rits.. U r mistaken.. She is a bigger fan...
Nah I'm not that talented,🙈
They're Bollywood songs which were not remake like present ones 😆
Originally posted by: 57U2Z33SRUMSXMFD
arey yaar pipe pipe pipe.... RS please give us this scene... I don't want to hear about this anymore 🤣
Maine 3 din se pipe ki baat hi nahi ki...
only 3 days?? 🤣
wo to aayegi hi🤞🤞🤞🤞
can we have such kind of belt on tilak ceramony too🤣Originally posted by: C6BK55YOUOTJICZB
exactly... it comes only for romantic purposes 🤣
I used to watch a serial, Geet hui sabse parayi.. Usme also I wanted the ML to climb the pipe... But nahi hua.. YRKKH me then Naitik chad k aaya pipe...
RS karake chodega... 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
perfect, yahin pe statue bana do usko
Originally posted by: YDAM2NVJXILIMOGV
only 3 days?? 🤣
Now u gals r reminding.. So will start my rants
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0