tu bas wahin jhoomti raho🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
tu bas wahin jhoomti raho🤣
Originally posted by: anuandavi
Na na... Discussion nahi... I am only telling him ladko k bhi armaan hote he, chalo lets get married again... Aapke armaan pure kar lo
Then did he say Q hum ladke insaan nahi hote,
Hume bhi humare shaadi main achha dikhana hain 🤣
Originally posted by: T7WW5INPFFP6JIPZ
but they listened to haishu's car wala kiss 🤣
Hayeeee i m on 9 cloud ....🥰🥰🥰🙈🙈🙈♥️♥️♥️
I just loved when Abhi kissed her.... 🤩
Writers keep fulfilling my wishes.... 🙏🏻
Originally posted by: FDJNP3RLUDQUDZXN
the only match I'm going to write about now is abhira... happy??? 🤣
Better or else I torture u with this,
On every freaking post if I may add 🤪
So better stay away from Neil Birla 😈

you are so obsessed with aarohi... this is unhealthy 🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
Better or else I torture u with this,
On every freaking post if I may add 🤪
So better stay away from Neil Birla 😈
haan ye aisi hi wahiyaat lagegi🤣
Andruni Khoobsurati bolte hain isse 🤣
Originally posted by: aishapl013
Then did he say Q hum ladke insaan nahi hote,
Hume bhi humare shaadi main achha dikhana hain 🤣
He just said nahi nahi....🙏🏻
Ek baar karli na....😅
Is anniversary pe nahi agli anniversary pe karenge haina.... 🥰
abhi Covid haina....☺️
Meanwhile in his mind....😁
( Accha hai baat taldi kahi shaadi ki kisi rasme mein mujhe pipe chandne ko bole.... Agli anniversary tak shayad pipe ko aur chandne wali baat ko bhul jaye)🤦🏻♀️
🤣
arey yaar pipe pipe pipe.... RS please give us this scene... I don't want to hear about this anymore 🤣Originally posted by: Imhaisha
He just said nahi nahi....🙏🏻
Ek baar karli na....😅
Is anniversary pe nahi agli anniversary pe karenge haina.... 🥰
abhi Covid haina....☺️
Meanwhile in his mind....😁
( Accha hai baat taldi kahi shaadi ki kisi rasme mein mujhe pipe chandne ko bole.... Agli anniversary tak shayad pipe ko aur chandne wali baat ko bhul jaye)🤦🏻♀️
🤣
Originally posted by: RROOUNBKAEIP3JWK
na re please save me... i don't want to enroll in school 🤣
How do we send ur idea then ??😭
it's ok.... i will keep my idea to myself 🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0