Answers sent😎
Waah goodluck Hiral
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Answers sent😎
Waah goodluck Hiral

No done wone. Need cricket wala round 😆
My 2 reactions on seeing this first round. 🤔
My first reason of being happy seeing R1🤣Its individual round😆
oh you’re gonna love Round 2, 3 & 4 🤣 I can assure you that 😂
your reactions will get better and better 🥲
I know. There's only one team round waise bhi. The next one. Chalo I signed up to win - from the bottom. And I will do that.
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Cricket is the reason I joined and I am staying. 😆 Those who know me here know how big a cricket crazy I am.
Joined just for cricket? 😲
Thats some dedication 😆
If R2 is about cricket then your teammtes are lucky
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
30