That to solid hi wo gif..... I saw in the morning and rofled around whole house🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
That to solid hi wo gif..... I saw in the morning and rofled around whole house🤣
Deeps is corrupting our minds🤣
Page 26 dekha tune maine bhi dala tha kal ek mast 🤣
Yrrr I can't unsee this now🤣
I'm already imagining Raavi coming back to PN like that🤣🤣
Agli bar se ye sb funny chizon me mujhe tag krna mt bhulna🤪
I made you visualise...writers make me visualise it..
My turn to try.

Edit: Yay!!
Haan maine dekha beta.😆

Originally posted by: Nicky-nish
Yrrr I can't unsee this now🤣
Mujhe yeh samajh nahi aaraha why didn't anyone see it..🤷♀️..isn't this our ravi now..🤡