Profession change kar k kya karu? Anupama forum k medical team ko join karu?Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Fikr hai isilye bol rahi hoon Aloo profession change kardo 😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Profession change kar k kya karu? Anupama forum k medical team ko join karu?Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Fikr hai isilye bol rahi hoon Aloo profession change kardo 😔
could never love that show bcz of the toxic nibbi fans and equally nibba nibbi leads..they are quite meme material on tt🤡🤣Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
@red- I agree , I stopped watching the show quite early & was active only in AT 😆
oh ! glad to know that you loved our KPs 🤣
I was admin of that AT 😎
But yeah Shauhir At was something else coz there was no "wo larki" ka discussion in that thread😎 (you guys changed the meaning of 😎 emoji for me)🤣
Board hona chaiyeh na dekhne k liye.😆Originally posted by: Priyankaa.jain
Maine bhi nahi dekha aisa board to kahin..yahan gender test nahi hoga ye zarur padha hai🤣
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Board hona chaiyeh na dekhne k liye.😆
Us reputed doctor ne apne hi board banwa rakhe hain for her vip clients🤣
oh here you come hum gareebo ka masiha 🤣
I wish you came here one day earlier...fir 35 page tak baat jaati hi nahi...ek gif me sab nibta dete😆
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Board hona chaiyeh na dekhne k liye.😆
Stop confessing to malpractice Aaloo 🤦🏻♀️
Originally posted by: surabhi01
Pehi baar sun rahe hai ki aise aise funny funny baat preganlady sub khuch akele karne mein samarth hoti use kisi ke saath ki. Jaroorat nahi hoti for 9 month
Woh agar jerk bhi khaaye to bhi problem nahi sub khuch aisa hi ho jaata hai be carefree don't take precautions sub aise hi. Ho jaata hai
Arey pahaad while pregamt are main to pregant thi main to pahaad chhad kur aayi hoon
Pregant lady ko kisi ki saath ko jaroorat nahi woh pahaad bhi chad sakti hai dekho Maine to pahaad bhi bina sahare ke Chad liya bina sahaare ke
Toh matlab pregnancy mei you need support or you don't need support? Ya aisa kar sakte hai kya ki gynaecologist ke paas jaane ke liye support chahiye par pahad akele chadh sakte hai?
Asking for a friend
Oops then I'm not qualified enough to answer this. Neither I'm reputed nor I've twenty five years experience.Originally posted by: Priyankaa.jain
Us reputed doctor ne apne hi board banwa rakhe hain for her vip clients🤣
Sorry for misguiding peeps.
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Oops then I'm not qualified enough to answer this. Neither I'm reputed nor I've twenty five years experience.
Sorry for misguiding peeps.
It's okay dude..25 years ka experience hota tab bhi usne convince nahi hona tha🤣
10 years plus experienced doctor tried yesterday🤣🤣
wah wah kya baat hai ab logon board likhe rule se problem hone lagi?
Koi nahi khuch logon ko shauk hota hai choti choti baat pe issue banana aur mazak banana
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
The episode begins with Anupama and Ansh proceeding to court for filing case against fraud builder and Pranshi custody case hearing...
12