Why does Anupamaa need to be in Shah house for pregnancy?- Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

530

Views

23.3k

Users

36

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

2V5MBUZA3FG2XR6I thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Either u mock me or just give laughing smiley at ujaoooosumy commen Now I laughing at u that precy meppin u bhi lady ko supports ki

Nahi jaroorst u

From now onwardci I will also gave laughing reaction at ur post

Priyankaa.jain thumbnail
4th Anniversary Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: X5ZIBSH72CVVVN4Q

Either u mock me or just give laughing smiley at ujaoooosumy commen Now I laughing at u that precy meppin u bhi lady ko supports ki

Nahi jaroorst u

From now onwardci I will also gave laughing reaction at ur post


Thankyou so much..


First of all you are spreading wrong information here on top of that when I am asking you something or replying you are not liking it..thn.its your problem not mine..

Priyankaa.jain thumbnail
4th Anniversary Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BSND5TSSYQJHOZ25

Either u mock me or just give laughing smiley at ujaoooosumy commen Now I laughing at u that precy meppin u bhi lady ko supports ki

Nahi jaroorst u

From now onwardci I will also gave laughing reaction at ur post

But I will definitely give smilies and ask questions on your posts agar mujhe galat laga kuch..reply karna na karna is your choice..

2V5MBUZA3FG2XR6I thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ha ha look w ho is saying that I am spreading wrong information

Jo lady mere saath 4,5 baar doctor ke pass gayi thi aur woh pregant lady ko serious problem bhi nahi thi aur na woh nervous thi

Phir bhi log keh rahe hai ki main wrong information spread kar rahe hai. What a big joke

2V5MBUZA3FG2XR6I thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Has just to put other wrong khuch bhi. Kaho aur khuch bhi bolo

docritu99 thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Koms9

did I ever say I love you? Will it make u uncomfortable if i tell u now my friend? ❤️

Factually, No, you never said it but I still knew it all along! ❤️❤️🤗

Koms9 thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: docritu99

Factually, No, you never said it but I still knew it all along! ❤️❤️🤗

I knew u would read my heart doctor
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 3DFZD4D6JTRZP4EV

Car mein to belt lagate hai to jerk lagane ka sawal nahi but auto. Mein jerk lag sakta hai wahan to support ki jaroort hoti hai

Par car mei seat belt lagaya ho and road pe pothole ho, toh bhi jerk nahi lagta? Also support dena is fine but kya sirf lady hi support kar sakti hai? Husband nahi?


My neighbour used to travel to hospital during her 9th month also, woh bhi akeli. Woh toh theek nikli. 😊

2V5MBUZA3FG2XR6I thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hum log bus se gaye they aur us bus main aur woh pregant lady buri tarah uchal rahe they tub ek doosre ko support diya

Woh bus driver bahut bura drive kar raha tha

SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
Revolutionary thread for medicos.

Related Topics

Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 8 days ago

Anupamaa 22, 23 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 11 days ago

Anupamaa 19, 20 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 10 days ago

Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 13 days ago

Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 15 days ago

The episode begins with Anupama and Ansh proceeding to court for filing case against fraud builder and Pranshi custody case hearing...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".