Users

Frequent Posters

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: geetikabhasin

Next new episode uploaded to boot written update would be deeply appreciated 

P and T still stuck in the room ...

He ask SD why she still follows old tradition ...regarding taking long pallu ...equalty and stuff..

She says covering face wont matter as long as my hubby feels my presence without seeing my face ...she covers him with her duppatta where her see her MS and realise it's  same as Taps ...he' s about to see her face door opens Hans takes him out ..P asks someone to take care of SD with medicines and food ..

Mansion ...P notice Taps wearing MS and kada and drinking hot water and thinks she might be SD and was with him ...Dadi notice priyanka taking selfies and not doing bhog ka laddu ...Taps notices this makes laddu where P is watching from behind ..Dadi asks Pri who made this laddu Taps says Pri and let her take credit ..P notices this ..everyone leaves for pooja P says he will join them soon Taps is setting table and P call SD ..on noticing P call Taps tell ANshul to keep the call busy to misguide P ..P goes to kitchen but Taps hide ...He goes to bedroom searching to find the truth Taps makes some excuse to go out but dont let her go ..and episode ends with the Promo  scene...❤️

I loved the episode ...❤️

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you, seems like Hansika is jealous of SD cause of his closeness with SD

Originally posted by: shridharg

P and T still stuck in the room ...

He ask SD why she still follows old tradition ...regarding taking long pallu ...equalty and stuff..

She says covering face wont matter as long as my hubby feels my presence without seeing my face ...she covers him with her duppatta where her see her MS and realise it's  same as Taps ...he' s about to see her face door opens Hans takes him out ..P asks someone to take care of SD with medicines and food ..

Mansion ...P notice Taps wearing MS and kada and drinking hot water and thinks she might be SD and was with him ...Dadi notice priyanka taking selfies and not doing bhog ka laddu ...Taps notices this makes laddu where P is watching from behind ..Dadi asks Pri who made this laddu Taps says Pri and let her take credit ..P notices this ..everyone leaves for pooja P says he will join them soon Taps is setting table and P call SD ..on noticing P call Taps tell ANshul to keep the call busy to misguide P ..P goes to kitchen but Taps hide ...He goes to bedroom searching to find the truth Taps makes some excuse to go out but dont let her go ..and episode ends with the Promo  scene...❤️

I loved the episode ...❤️

shridharg thumbnail

Thank you, seems like Hansika is jealous of SD cause of his closeness with SD

Hmmm ..let's see what's she up to in tomorrow's epi..not much of her in today's epi ...No yelling or planning plotting in today's epi...😉 

geetikabhasin thumbnail

Any precap for tomorrow 

Hmmm ..let's see what's she up to in tomorrow's epi..not much of her in today's epi ...No yelling or planning plotting in today's epi...😉 

shridharg thumbnail

Any precap for tomorrow 

I havent seen any ..will let u know ...if any ...❤️

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

For a moment there I wondered if H would hug P to give warmth . Thankfully didn't happen 

I think H will find out P is SD and blackmail her to give credits nd then tell P that SD was okay with it coz she couldn't show the face. May be it will get P thinking that H is wrong to do it and doesn't 'have such values. He saw Taps giving the praise for making Laddoo to Priyanka today. May be it is too much to expect that he would consider that the one who is so caring and selfless in such small things would be so in bigger issues too. That she wouldn't be a meany like H makes her out to be. 

May be the creatives would rethink about making Hans trying to appear as SD, with the uproar they faced about it making the director take down the BTS. Or may be they would make it end in a positive way. 

Today Priyanka found out about Preethi and Sagar. There was also mention about today's prasad being for Sargam. So she might wake up soon... All things are moving towards winding up if the makers need to take that route. May be with Holi they could show the victory of Good over Evil and shut the show. Better that than repeating situations and showing off their capacity for *creative* writing. 

I guess only AnUr track reached no where. 

It is useless to expect Taps to be a famous singer and have a career out of it, when she doesn't have that passion in her. She is satisfied with the chance to sing for VR, incognito and will be over the moon if it extends to a duet with VD. 

Yeah time to shut the show and free the actors to take up other projects, than extend the torturous *Hansika ki Saazishein*

Edited by Indulekha00 - 2 years ago
shridharg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

For a moment there I wondered if H would hug P to give warmth . Thankfully didn't happen 

I think H will find out P is SD and blackmail her to give credits nd then tell P that SD was okay with it coz she couldn't show the face. May be P it will get P thinking that H is wrong to do it and doesn't 'have such values. He saw Taps giving the praise for making Laddoo to Priyanka today. May be it is too much to expect that he would consider that the one who is so caring and selfless in such small things would be so in bigger issues too. That she wouldn't be a meany like H makes her out to be. 

May be the creatives would rethink about making Hans trying to appear as SD, with the uproar they faced about it making the director take down the BTS. Or may be they would make it end in a positive way. 

Today Priyanka found out about Preethi and Sagar. There was also mention about today's prasad being for Sargam. So she might wake up soon... All things are moving towards winding up if the makers need to take that route. May be with Holi they could show the victory of Good over Evil and shut the show. Better that than repeating situations and showing off their capacity for *creative* writing. 

It is useless to expect Taps to be a famous singer and have a career out of it, when she doesn't have that passion in her. She is satisfied with the chance to sing for VR, incognito and will be over the moon if it extends to a duet with VD. 

Yeah time to shut the show and free the actors to take up other projects, than extend the torturous *Hansika ki Saazishein*

Well written ... 😂...

And most of the actors are no where to be seen around ...

I wish to see more and more epi but cant do anything about it ..since writers are not my neighbours ....😉

Let's hope for the best ...the show and the casts ...❤️

geetikabhasin thumbnail

What would she blackmail SD however we know that she has a fear of her face being shown on stage based on founder day, however you do make a good point about. purab giving priyanka credit for laddoos when he saw thapki make them I feel like during that scene we saw the purab who is not angry with thapki but sees the goodness in her 

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

I think H will find out P is SD and blackmail her to give credits nd then tell P that SD was okay with it coz she couldn't show the face. May be P it will get P thinking that H is wrong to do it and doesn't 'have such values. He saw Taps giving the praise for making Laddoo to Priyanka today. May be it is too much to expect that he would consider that the one who is so caring and selfless in such small things would be so in bigger issues too. That she wouldn't be a meany like H makes her out to be. 

shridharg thumbnail

What would she blackmail SD however we know that she has a fear of her face being shown on stage based on founder day, however you do make a good point about. purab giving priyanka credit for laddoos when he saw thapki make them I feel like during that scene we saw the purab who is not angry with thapki but sees the goodness in her 

He is going gaga over lovey dovey wifey ..That  hatredness towards Taps is wearing off as of now ...

Makers are they really hatching this new male entry ... Or planning to get readymade from market ...

what's the deeeeeeeal....?????😉  😲 😃 😒 🤪 ...🥳