Originally posted by: UBSXZZSWRV3RNUCT
arey yaar didn't she make it clear that she does not even want it 🤣
But she could sell it and get more money from it 😆 I mean if we are writing her out then lets make it a big drama.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: UBSXZZSWRV3RNUCT
arey yaar didn't she make it clear that she does not even want it 🤣
But she could sell it and get more money from it 😆 I mean if we are writing her out then lets make it a big drama.
is this your definition of big drama?? oh god 🤣Originally posted by: iheartChai
But she could sell it and get more money from it 😆 I mean if we are writing her out then lets make it a big drama.
wow ,,,I wish she runs away from the show and not just from Kariav....
Originally posted by: C7N2YA5KXAOJAV65
is this your definition of big drama?? oh god 🤣
I meant she runs away and sells the jewelry too. As the Goenkas especially Mimi I woukd get offended 😆
Originally posted by: anuandavi
I was bljshing.. That scwne, wow... Shyly he asked for the kiss, nervously she kissed.. Wo Abhimanyu band aankhen, wo Akshara ki sharmili smile, dono ka ek doosre se nazarw na mila paana, haq se hath pakad kar car tak xhodke aana and then the lovely forehead kiss.... Mujhe baat karni he tumse... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Awww
Just tilak ki announcement hone me kiss start ho gaya to aage kya hoga 😆
haina we also want tgat I just dont like her such a vile person to look atOriginally posted by: jollyismyname
wow ,,,I wish she runs away from the show and not just from Kariav....
I gave her the benefit of doubt before and then after V day fiasco....I want her gone....
jolly today you are back on the forum more for anisha than for abhira haina?? 🤣Originally posted by: jollyismyname
I gave her the benefit of doubt before and then after V day fiasco....I want her gone....
this is still not RS level wala drama 🤣Originally posted by: iheartChai
I meant she runs away and sells the jewelry too. As the Goenkas especially Mimi I woukd get offended 😆
ha ha,,,nope
still watching to episode so...