Thank you for the ideas, they will surely be considered 😌
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thank you for the ideas, they will surely be considered 😌
Aye Haye. UN bee and kaam Saanp wale. Two-timing. Waah bee waah.
Ok then I guess you will also get a pyaar bhara nickname like this Macchar here 🤣
Yes make her Saanp or Naagin.
Ok then I guess you will also get a pyaar bhara nickname like this Macchar here 🤣
I will wait for the naamkaran
Lol what did I tell you 🤣
Originally posted by: GuardianDevil
Aye Haye. UN bee and kaam Saanp wale. Two-timing. Waah bee waah.
2 nhi 4.. haina Bee
Makdi toh choti Shreya ne pata nahi kyun de diya tha. 🤣
Macchar Shergill is for Khadoos Shergill aka Karan Shergill from Ziddi Dil. 😆
I'm busy being your kabootar these days... Naagin banne ka time hi kaha milta hai 🤔
100 saal ki tapasya with dhoom tanana bgm and benefits bhi enjoy nahi karne dete tumlog 🤔
Humare paas bohot saara honey hai khaane ke liye, why would we eat your faltu badams 😡
To remember you guys hid your honey boxes 😉
I'm busy being your kabootar these days... Naagin banne ka time hi kaha milta hai 🤔
100 saal ki tapasya with dhoom tanana bgm and benefits bhi enjoy nahi karne dete tumlog 🤔
Kabootar
Ab tum kabootar bhi baan gayi 😯
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
30