Originally posted by: Aliya_786
Ofcourse that I am didu 😊 you know me so well
That was just to surprise her I didn't do anything else
Hai na di😉
.....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Aliya_786
Ofcourse that I am didu 😊 you know me so well
That was just to surprise her I didn't do anything else
Hai na di😉
.....
Wo ek mere karan piche reh gaye tho bhi mat dantna OK 😁
Originally posted by: sana1819786
Ise Kehte Hai ulta chor kotwal ko date
See kaha tha na iske nakhre 🤔
Oh aap chor and my kotwal na I know I know😊its OK maaf kiya aapko aap bhi kya Yaad rakhoge 😉
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
yaha gussa karke ( angry reaction deke ) hi tamarar phenkte hai .
Angry emoji chalega bas kuch bolna mat wo dil pe lagta ahi emoji ka kya hai daily keyboard pe dekh ke adat hogayi hai 😉
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Who knows what plans Rahim Chacha ultimately has for Gabbar 😶 maybe he’ll help him , maybe not …
rahim chacha is doing the og scam 1992😲
Iska matlab no comments hai🤣
When is the surprise announcement?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Hello team Basanti😎
Shuffling ke baad dekhte hai yahi team rehti hai ya yeh zaalim hosts duniya humein alag kar denge🥺
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Shuffling ke baad dekhte hai yahi team rehti hai ya yeh zaalim
hostsduniya humein alag kar denge🥺
I thought this was surprise😭
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
30