Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wow they are looking so hot 🔥🔥🔥🔥 and so happy to see my cuties 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍
In dono ne milke jaan meri le liii
HC.... Uff ufff ufff🔥
WOW WOW WOW🔥🔥❤️❤️❤️
HC🔥🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️❤️❤️🥺🥺🥺
I still can't stop admiring them..Harshad is looking so fresh so handsome so cute 🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ and Pranali is like beautiful doll 🥰🥰❤️,.. Hope they take some awards home
Harshad looks good. I always love his award function looks. He wears simple yet stylish clothes. I didn't like Pranali's outfit but she too looks gorgeous in that hairstyle and makeup.
They entered holding hands and they left holding hands. Keenly observe their hands, their fingers are interlinked. Harshad greeted others but he was quick to go back to Pranali and guided her where to look when taking pics. I think hes taking extra care as it's new for her. Their smiles and eyelock after taking the pose haye. I must be a cat as I survived this. 8 lives left.
And then they say not to ship Harshali. Kuch bhi. I will ship them 😍
They are so hot together..they should be given such looks in the serial too...bubbly sweet girl with handsome guy, major husband wife vibes ❤️ wish dkp realized their chemistry like that in the serial instead of baby talks.....