Originally posted by: mishkil88
Mukta you are back so early ? Hope you reached back safely. Do take rest. 😊
Thanks Bhava. I will.😊
Happy to be back with my kids.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: mishkil88
Mukta you are back so early ? Hope you reached back safely. Do take rest. 😊
Thanks Bhava. I will.😊
Happy to be back with my kids.
आई कशी आहे मुक्ता?
ईकडे आता उन्हाळा सुरू होतोय.
तिकडे काय परिस्थिती आहे?
Originally posted by: mishkil88
India 175/6 after 42 overs.
Pooja vastrakar N Sneh Rana 🔥🔥
Pak 58/3 👍🏼. One umpire resembles akshay Kumar 😊. I tried to search pooja vastrakar on Google don't know if her photo is correct.
Originally posted by: iluvusakshi
आई कशी आहे मुक्ता?
ईकडे आता उन्हाळा सुरू होतोय.
तिकडे काय परिस्थिती आहे?
Ikde unhala June-July la yeil.
Aai thodi bari aahe...vagte ashi jashi kaahi khupshi bari aahe😃Vahini var sopvun aali aahe. Baaki Devaala Vahinichi kaalji😆
Originally posted by: mishkil88
Pak 58/3 👍🏼. One umpire resembles akshay Kumar 😊. I tried to search pooja vastrakar on Google don't know if her photo is correct.
https://twitter.com/CricCrazyNikk/status/1500317072441573377?t=tPO7kPWeIYVl5vegIrx-pQ&s=19
Congratulations Punekars!!
https://twitter.com/metrorailpune/status/1500177011112914944?t=Cg5l_78MHUUMMAz765okWw&s=19
6 wickets गेल्या पाक च्या..
🥳
I m loving this..👏🥳❤️
आज याचा new thread open होणार ना?
मला फार आवडत इकडे गप्पा मारायला.😊
Here is new thread for general chit-chat. Happy posting.
New thread opened. Please post here.
Hey friends this is new thread.
Hey guys Congratulations on thread 2. Please move discussion here once original thread reaches at 150 pages. TTM and LNHP are the only on air...
Here we go .The only watchable series on Star Pravaah ATM.
1.4k