I saw on twitter ❤️Originally posted by: Imhaisha
For ITA awards....😆
Oh my god i was just assuming....
Thank you.....♥️♥️♥️
For sharing the confirmation.... 🥳🥳🥳💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I saw on twitter ❤️Originally posted by: Imhaisha
For ITA awards....😆
Oh my god i was just assuming....
Thank you.....♥️♥️♥️
For sharing the confirmation.... 🥳🥳🥳💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
someone posted a screenshot on twitter!
.Originally posted by: CJS6LTWOLBUEUDAG
someone posted a screenshot on twitter!
Can u share it pls? 👉👈
hmm cannot find it anymore but I'm sure it's on HC's instagram post 🤣 because he had commented there apparently...
Originally posted by: PUQ6IDV4K74QLR6V
hmm cannot find it anymore but I'm sure it's on HC's instagram post 🤣 because he had commented there apparently...
Okaieeee... Thank you :)❤️
but still u loving it🤣Originally posted by: IK2ENFC2JYS7CF3Q
all of this gyaan is too much to handle 😂😂😂
haan yaar aaj he was english wala harsh with akshu🤣 abhi ko uske kaan mein bajani chahiye thaali🤣
better hai AAP SAB ke Abhi ko apne SIR ke sir per chadh kar tandav karna chahiye.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
aisa nahi ki abhi nahi karta yeh AAP SAB ka Abhi...per aur zor se karna chahiye...😂
Hayye sabse important cheez pata nahi kaise bhool gayi,
Sorry 🙈🙈
I don’t know how I missed this post!! Yessss !!! Can we have this already??Originally posted by: aishapl013
That's why a mask festival jaise trip is must for
- Abhira content
- Break from Family drama
- Bonding in all cousins
- Spare our eyes from Manju ka face
- Change in Location
of course... i am addicted to gyaan as you all know 🤣but still u loving it🤣