🤣🤣
I don't think that is recommended for operating theatres 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🤣🤣
I don't think that is recommended for operating theatres 🤣
yup.. Morgan is an actress 😆Originally posted by: Dreamygal301
Ahh you said Morgan before 😊.
No, though it looks interesting so may give a go one of these days. 👍🏼
Doctor - OB-GYN. Used to practice in the US of A before shifting base to India for a few years as family emergencies cropped up!
It’s not even recommended for cutting vegetables, let alone a person 🤣
Originally posted by: natkhat_angel
Doctor - OB-GYN. Used to practice in the US of A before shifting base to India for a few years as family emergencies cropped up!
I hope everything’s fine now.
which city ?
Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal
It’s not even recommended for cutting vegetables, let alone a person 🤣
🤣🤣
Did they think we don't know any better?!
or that really it did not matter what they show because we will be riveted? 🤣
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301
🤣🤣
Did they think we don't know any better?!
or that really it did not matter what they show because we will be riveted? 🤣
They think that we are stupid enough to not know and stupider for being riveted
Thats a mystery yet to be solved by the medical field, how could a cardiac surgeon operate on vocal folds🧐🧐
hahaha , sure 👍🏼
Hii nandini! I am sayli. I am mostly a silent member, but I have read your posts and they are amazing!!
I am a recent mechanical engineering graduate!