Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: EAYA2MMAASPRWGO3
come to the US…we will have so much fun ❤️❤️❤️
ek din jarur....
🤗
jalllddiiiii I am waiting ❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: OFSO4T275WAOZFR4
I am done doing Abhi vs. Akshu yaar... I am going to stay out of all such conversations now.... they are going to end up together and stronger....and everyone who is bashing one or the other right now will see that there was no point in doing so 🤣
🤣
That is why....😏
I strongly ship Abhira....♥️♥️♥️🌟🌟🌟
Both are right on their own place....🤩
No one is wrong when you love someone you are just trying to shield protect them from any harm....🥰
People can misjudged you....😌
But you know your heart know and the person you love know....♥️
Then no need to worry what the world thinks.... 😇
Originally posted by: TAFOBDVO4U5QMMS3
Hmm it might be dragged until Sunday, but I don't think the outfits will change 🤣 Also, the outfits are exact parallels of Akshu's dream, so it makes sense for that dream to turn into reality now na 🤗 Also, Ghum still hasn't had a maha episode so our's might be in 2 weeks...
Merko toh chalega pura week le lo.....🤧
Par inka Tilak karado....🙏🏻
I just can’t wait....🥳🥳🥳💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
For them becoming each others officially.... 🔥
exactly ❤️❤️❤️ When there is love, all ups and downs are worth it…and even if there are disagreements, it’s still abhira against the world…they are together and that is the most basic truth for them!! The rest…the deeper understanding, communication…it will come with time and continue to develop!Originally posted by: Imhaisha
🤣
That is why....😏
I strongly ship Abhira....♥️♥️♥️🌟🌟🌟
Both are right on their own place....🤩
No one is wrong when you love someone you are just trying to shield protect them from any harm....🥰
People can misjudged you....😌
But you know your heart know and the person you love know....♥️
Then no need to worry what the world thinks.... 😇
this time hojaye ga!! Just some drama first 😂😂Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Merko toh chalega pura week le lo.....🤧
Par inka Tilak karado....🙏🏻
I just can’t wait....🥳🥳🥳💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
For them becoming each others officially.... 🔥
🤣
I hope esa hi ho....🤞🏻
But Manjari needs to let her hairs open....🤔
🤣
Shayad Harsh apni Manjari ko open hairs mein dekhe uske chakravyu mein pass jaye....
🤣
this is toooo good 😂😂😂Originally posted by: Imhaisha
🤣
I hope esa hi ho....🤞🏻
But Manjari needs to let her hairs open....🤔
🤣
Shayad Harsh apni Manjari ko open hairs mein dekhe uske chakravyu mein pass jaye....
🤣
Originally posted by: K4PPF6JFZ4UYGLFS
OH MY!!! JUST LOOK AT THEM! 😍😍🤩🤩❤❤❤❤❤
thu thu thu
Hope it's the actual scene and is shown as is.
Special thanks for this Pooja. Now I have the inspiration / motiation I need to end the OS on a perfect note 🤗
Intezzar kari hoon OS ka.....
Ayi hai ek khabar Satya se....
🤣