Originally posted by: hasini009
‘Team Rahim Chacha’ spectators/audience ka team hain. wo sab beech beech mein yahan prakat ho kar puchte hain ‘itna sannata kyun hain bhai?’😆
Rado and I have chosen the top places in this team's name list
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: hasini009
‘Team Rahim Chacha’ spectators/audience ka team hain. wo sab beech beech mein yahan prakat ho kar puchte hain ‘itna sannata kyun hain bhai?’😆
Rado and I have chosen the top places in this team's name list
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Rado and I have chosen the top places in this team's name list
Sorry to say Shibu. but Zeal was/is the founder member of ‘TRC’😆

I will be waiting for that one then. 💙Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Hey Kifs,
Sheeple Season 3 which pure sheep game may come after IPL🤔
What's trc? But Rado remembered Rahim Chacha first, so naam ke liye she should be given higher priority, and me as her special guest😌
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I will be waiting for that one then. 💙
Kitna 🐑 kheloge😅
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
What's trc? But Rado remembered Rahim Chacha first, so naam ke liye she should be given higher priority, and me as her special guest😌
nah, wo naam bhi maine yaad kiya first 🤣
Toh mujhe apna special guest banao... Aap toh khel rahe, so you got your seat, ab mujhe bhi do🥺
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
30