Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
finally, hinna got the women's plus that i have been meaning to gift her since ages.
Thanks Rado😆
You both should’ve waited until her birthday to give it to herOriginally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
finally, hinna got the women's plus that i have been meaning to gift her since ages.
Thanks Rado😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
You both should’ve waited until her birthday to give it her
tab aap poora horlicks ka factory khareed lena😳
You will get your salary end of the month na 🥲 with a bonus 🤑 Please keep entertaining us till then 😋

I might be completely wrong, but weren’t you calling her Heena at some point, Rado?🤣 And then I decided to join hands with you 🤝. It was either on SAAKK or MHRW forum , one of the forums that I gate-crashed🤣
I was thinking about gifting dentures 🤔Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
You both should’ve waited until her birthday to give it to her
Yup 😆 I think it was mhrw forum .Originally posted by: LazyBing
I might be completely wrong, but weren’t you calling her Heena at some point, Rado?🤣 And then I decided to join hands with you 🤝. It was either on SAAKK or MHRW forum , one of the forums that I gate-crashed🤣
She’s still ‘Henna’ for me 👀 .
Aisa mat karna, bday cake kaatne waqt yeh hoga 😆Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I was thinking about gifting dentures 🤔

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I danced on songs you played in the birthday party , you forgot ? 😲 , haadiyoon ke saath saath yaadash bhi kamzor ho gayi ?
That still doesnt prove you remember me😭