
Note: This is exclusive to India Forums. Not to be shared anywhere else.
Bought these books today and so excited! wanted to share with you guys on this special forum!❤️

Note: This is exclusive to India Forums. Not to be shared anywhere else.
Bought these books today and so excited! wanted to share with you guys on this special forum!❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Lovely. Which one are you reading first?
Originally posted by: Bhainge_naina
Can u recommend some books to me, I've read the silent patient after reading ur posts and I fkin loved it
Maidens by the same author
This book Betrayal by Karin Alvtegen is also pretty good
Lovely. Which one are you reading first?
I'm reading Betrayal and the book by MJ Akbar simultaneously
Ok but will these help you get over Hrithik though?
Originally posted by: Chameli_billi
Ok but will these help you get over Hrithik though?
Books were always there for me long before the Hrithik obsession began😆
Ye Karin alvtegen kaunse type ka betrayal hai.
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Ye Karin alvtegen kaunse type ka betrayal hai.
It's a thriller, a psychological thriller. Very interesting.
Recently I read a novel "Where the forest meet the stars". I didn't like the adult content in the novel, rest the story was quite close to realty and the first half of the novel is like page turner. Now I am buying books from 9-12 reader's section to avoid any adult content in novels which I really don't like.
Jab ispe movie banegi toh Wo dekh lenge.