The show keeps skipping scenes!

KiranSD1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Is it me or the show keeps skipping scenes for the last week or so. Either the characters reference scenes that we haven't seen, or we never see the precap scenes happen. For example:

-Deepika and Nikhil going on a dinner where she got super drunk (not the date dinner)

-Deepika and Nikhil going for a dinner where he thought it was romantic, she didn't. And where she told him she's interested in him, but the next morning denied wanting a relationship.

-Never saw the nightclub seen where Sia and Sameer Roy first met and kissed. 

-Abhay's departure. Nothing was mentioned about him leaving, only Wasim and Vikrant. We also didn't see Wasim's departure party.

-Deepika's friend Dr.Mishra's fight with her husband, where Deepika told her to leave her husband. When did this happen? In the previous episode Deepika, and Mr. and Mrs. Mishra were having a good time together.

-When did Firoz ask Esha to spend the weekend with him instead of her friend? And when did they leave for the vacation? It was so sudden.

-During the vacation, Firoz and Esha had an argument because she made fun of him for wanting to keep his viriginity. When did they even clear the argument? Last we saw was Firoz trying to call Sia for help. Then next episode everything is back to normal, and Firoz and Esha are in the hospital?

-Sia heard Esha flirting on the phone with some guy, and she also slept on Veer's shoulder. How come Firoz never confronted her about these things, and if she really wants Polyamory. 

-Deepika was going to quit her position at FMS and join Nikhil for 6 months, and once PC found out, he was super upset. The Feb 25th precap showed PC telling her about the ER head position he got her. But we never saw that scene, and in next episode, neither is she leaving, and PC is no longer mad. What happened?

-Feb 28 precap showed Deepika talking to a patient about surgery, and another patient said not to have the surgery due to their horoscope. When Deepika confronted them about these superstitutions, the patient said "don't go where you are planning to go tonight". Where did this tarrot card reader patient go?

-Feb 24 precap showed a dad yelling at Vikrant for killing his son (the surgery Vikrant messed up). After which Vikrant locked himself in a room, and Firoz is trying to break the door and get in. This never happened in the next episode?

I keep going back to check if I missed any episodes. I find this kind of annoying because I would like to see those scenes! Why are they cutting everything out?

I also notice that the pacing of the show is very weird. Sameer Roy changes his feelings for Sia super quick, and even Sia accepts him. But a few days ago, he was criticizing her because she was trying to stop a plastic surgery from happening (A mother was forcing plastic surgery on her son's face).

Dr.Mishra tells Deepika to pursue Nikhil, because she also found love again after divorcing her first husband. But next episode Dr.Mishra wants to leave her husband??

What is happening to this show. I honestly started liking it, and now I'm so disappointed

Edited by KiranSD1 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I could see all this. Episodes were 2hr long last ten days and two episodes used to release on Sony LIV everyday. Maybe you missed them πŸ˜†

KiranSD1 thumbnail

Really? Do you know any video site, because I'm not finding the 2 hour episodes. 

All I see is the 1 hr episodes online

JustAnEngineer thumbnail

Originally posted by: KiranSD1

Really? Do you know any video site, because I'm not finding the 2 hour episodes. 

All I see is the 1 hr episodes online

SONY LIV app

2 * 1hr for last ten days

KiranSD1 thumbnail

Yeah I checked every free site, but it seems that I will have to pay for the 10 dollars a month for the Sony Liv app. That sucks!

x.titli.x thumbnail

This is annoying....they don't think about fans and fans outside India. πŸ˜΅ cutting scenes or not adding song sequences. What's wrong with them seriously? πŸ˜‘

SakZ thumbnail

You just need to download the videos and watch it in offline. Then you can watch entire episodes without any advertisements and not paying a single amount as subscription 

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

MX player has all the episodes.... Check if that is available at your place. 

x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

MX player has all the episodes.... Check if that is available at your place. 

it's not available at my placeπŸ˜’

JustAnEngineer thumbnail

Originally posted by: KiranSD1

Yeah I checked every free site, but it seems that I will have to pay for the 10 dollars a month for the Sony Liv app. That sucks!

Why? Money and effort has gone into making the show. Why should everything be free? 

Edited by JustAnEngineer - 2 years ago