Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
ladkay ladkiya ka project banatay Hain 😂 girls nahi
Ye kartik Ladka nahi hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
ladkay ladkiya ka project banatay Hain 😂 girls nahi
Ye kartik Ladka nahi hai
Originally posted by: BNANDMD2VKUVZS3D
yeh kya hai?
I meant to type pure. Sorry for the typo
Tbh Mujhy make-up karna pasand nahi hai 😑 Mujhy mascara and eyeshadow pasand hai 😔Originally posted by: RENMFPIHSKYP2HP3
Snow do you use or have any favorite cosmetics?
Boy hai but Mujhy girl lagta hai 😑
OMG and here I was thinking this is something you get from shamshaan ghats😱🤣
I'm guessing attar is super strong - I smelled rose attar before.
Originally posted by: COTG2BFDAMESRAWS
So this is such an odd concept for me! Do boys and girls really do each others assignments?
I have never done anyone else's assignments (ladka ya ladki) but hey, I'd be totally up for a ladka who does all my assignments for me!🤣
Kahan milega?
Yep. I have seen it happening throughout my school years. Girls writing record books for boys for Diary Milk. 🤣
And the girl will happily bargain for bigger expensive chocolates also as if it's the smartest and coolest thing to do.
Dramas aur films mein 😂😂😂Originally posted by: TCV44IXNEP2RULE3
So this is such an odd concept for me! Do boys and girls really do each others assignments?
I have never done anyone else's assignments (ladka ya ladki) but hey, I'd be totally up for a ladka who does all my assignments for me!🤣
Kahan milega?
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Boy hai but Mujhy girl lagta hai 😑
Chup rahe to ladki hi lagta hai
wow... no words.
Yep. I have seen it happening throughout my school years. Girls writing record books for boys for Diary Milk. 🤣
And the girl will happily bargain for bigger expensive chocolates also as if it's the smartest and coolest thing to do.
Shhhh 😶 Karthik girl tha