Originally posted by: Rossalinne
U forgot to tag me in much interesting post🤔
Sorry I’ve been out of it lately 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Rossalinne
U forgot to tag me in much interesting post🤔
Sorry I’ve been out of it lately 😆
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Colors likes recycling their successful formulas😆 thats why they even brought molkki and barrister babu because of balika vadhu
Oh I didn’t know they had the same formula 😲😆 I guess the concepts sound kinda similar
Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM
Now I'm gonaa watch spy bahu 🤣 🤣 ek ladki kux v kar lee bahu ban kar hi rheti hai 🤣
When is it starting? The promo put me off🤔
Didn’t Kareena kapoor promote it too? 🤣 What is the bahu spying on?
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Didn’t Kareena kapoor promote it too? 🤣 What is the bahu spying on?
I think shes marrying him to spy on him as hes a terrorist🤣 story had potential as a thriller but they turned it into a comedy
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I think shes marrying him to spy on him as hes a terrorist🤣 story had potential as a thriller but they turned it into a comedy
Isn’t this the plot to the Raazi film? 🤣 Why is it a comedy now?