prachhiiii you are backkkk 🤗Originally posted by: Prachi1967
Thanks disco... for tagging me...so hullu contractor...doing her duty properly.,....❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
prachhiiii you are backkkk 🤗Originally posted by: Prachi1967
Thanks disco... for tagging me...so hullu contractor...doing her duty properly.,....❤️
now that mimi is on board with pinga, you have become anti pinga 🤣
I wish I could say it will be worth it -- but I dont want to take a risk lol by reading upcoming but hopefully we get that office scene today.Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
It has been such a super long day for me…still working…Atleast supposed to lol I really want a good episode today to enjoy…
Originally posted by: YXQ7RLO55F7KZ5ED
the closer we get to pinga, the better...haina?? 🤣
oh yeah …I’m v curious after ladder scene hotness 😅where will this intensity go in post marriage scenes..…probably through the roofs
are you going to sneak watch the episode from office??? disco see this...you are such a bad influence 🤣Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
It has been such a super long day for me…still working…Atleast supposed to lol I really want a good episode today to enjoy…
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I wish I could say it will be worth it -- but I dont want to take a risk lol by reading upcoming but hopefully we get that office scene today.
I totally get that that’s why I said I’ll forward the part I can already tell I won’t enjoy
hey Prachi. Finally tum ah gai 🤗Originally posted by: Prachi1967
Thanks disco... for tagging me...so hullu contractor...doing her duty properly.,....❤️
Originally posted by: HDVUYJTA5PSKM4XK
are you going to sneak watch the episode from office??? disco see this...you are such a bad influence 🤣
lol I work remotely
Anything but those stupid air heartsOriginally posted by: 2X2GZFKBEFSUNDXU
now that mimi is on board with pinga, you have become anti pinga 🤣
phir bhi....abhira addiciton is real 🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0