apna haath jag nath 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
apna haath jag nath 🤣🤣
haan ab toh meri nazar bhi kamzor ho gayi hai🤣🤓
jab rakhi nahi thi tab bhi MaAn ka kaunsa scope nazar araha tha tumhe behan?
I sense a tharak akaal, aisa kabhi pehle hua hai kya? mujhe darr lag raha hai aane wale dino ke liyeI reviewed 4 reports and come back here in 30 mins to see only 2 pages of chat?
What is the hold ladies? kya hua?
I sense a tharak akaal, aisa kabhi pehle hua hai kya? mujhe darr lag raha hai aane wale dino ke liye
Abey humne kitchem khol li thi yanhi thodi der pehle isliye break lag gay 🤦♀️🤣🤣
I sense a tharak akaal, aisa kabhi pehle hua hai kya? mujhe darr lag raha hai aane wale dino ke liye
Aise kyun bol rahi hai 😢
bro you know meri hadd and maryada,this is pure Mini and DJ ka area of expertise
Hina you had great action in the OS with anuj 😁😁😁 chal hatt juthi.
Aaj to hum dusre page se hi chalu h 😎
I’m probably one of the few who hasnt liked Rakhi’s return so much, not cause she was anti Anuj today but cause she will be here for long and that means Shah drama unlimited…MaAn ka toh koi scope hai nahi anymore…
I am with you on this....I didn't like Rakhi re entry because of her character ...Extreme Money minded and materialistic .
I donot have words anymore to criticize the storyline....khatam ho gaye hain...
Sensibly thinking Anu should not go back to TH but they have shown so many moorkhtaapoorn tracks ki I have no faith...kuch ne Pata inka....
I donot know why I feel there will be some good episodes coming soon...not sure how can I be so positive without any foreshadowing from makers.....kya kare?
MAAN ka pyar hai ki negative sochna nahi chata.
abhi mujhe bhi jaan-na hai ohoooowahi toh tune ashleel ke standards badha diye bro🤣
I sense a tharak akaal, aisa kabhi pehle hua hai kya? mujhe darr lag raha hai aane wale dino ke liye
Chalo we start roti bana-na
https://tenor.com/bOIxM.gif