I think she will leak her pic dressed in Sawri style to press. Today P specifically mentioned no camera or Media. So after doing it she will work some tale
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think she will leak her pic dressed in Sawri style to press. Today P specifically mentioned no camera or Media. So after doing it she will work some tale
who is she? Sawri
Originally posted by: Indulekha00
I think she will leak her pic dressed in Sawri style to press. Today P specifically mentioned no camera or Media. So after doing it she will work some tale
Originally posted by: geetikabhasin
who is she? Sawri
Sawri Devi Tap's disguise for singing
Wonder what Hansika is going to do?
Originally posted by: Indulekha00
What Wajood is she talking of??? And replacing!!
This female is seriously psychotic.
If the writers are planning to make the Singhanias believe she is Sawri, and more than that expect us to believe they believe, they are idiots or high when they are writing it. I mean Hans was sitting with Dadi when Sawri entered.
Oh ok I thought you were referring to Hansika