KKIS written update sign up sheet

Posted: 2 years ago

Hi guys!

Our forum requires Main Updaters & Backup Updaters. Those interested please volunteer!

Below is the sign up sheet! Please feel free to fill the spot according to your choice. The spots will be allocated on a first come-first serve basis and one slot at a time.

Copying Updates from other websites is strictly not allowed

Please note that in case Main updater is not able to update, he/she is required to inform the back up updater in advance! Please try to post your updates as early as possible and preferably within 2-3 hours of the show airing!

Saturday and Monday

Regular - dusk2dawn

Tuesday and Thursday 

Regular - Anugun0507

Wednesday and Friday 

Regular - md410

Finalised 

message and lay out credits to @Armu4eva

Edited by lovereading14 - 2 years ago

I can help when needs to be 

Would there be a regular schedule ? 

Edited by md410 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by md410

I can help when needs to be 

Would there be a regular schedule ? 

you can sign up to be a back up written update writer. basically in the event the main update writer can't write the update they will message you in advance. You would need to watch the episode, write a brief written update and post it on the forum. 

if you sign up I will send you more details like the topic naming convention and stuff. let me know if you have any other questions!

I can do for Saturday n Monday episodes.

I can do for Friday episode as well.. ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by dusk2dawn

I can do for Friday episode as well.. ðŸ˜†

but will you want to watch the family dragging drama ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by music_girl

but will you want to watch the family dragging drama ðŸ˜†

Dekhna toh nahi hai but jhel lenge ðŸĪĢ

N if by any chance I could not do it due to life ke lafde ðŸĪŠ I will inform in advance..

Edited by dusk2dawn - 2 years ago
Originally posted by lovereading14

you can sign up to be a back up written update writer. basically in the event the main update writer can't write the update they will message you in advance. You would need to watch the episode, write a brief written update and post it on the forum. 

if you sign up I will send you more details like the topic naming convention and stuff. let me know if you have any other questions!

I can do Tuesday-Friday  regular update as well

let me know

To all those signing up WU will be in the morning or afternoon I mean as soon as the episodes are released ? ðŸ˜†

I usually read WU before deciding to watch the episode or not, saves my time especially during the rush