bahut confidence hai tumko🤣Originally posted by: H3VVT3JQDR3WQM2J
na na... on holi...it will be all about abhira...that is a golden truth of ITV that I believe in 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
bahut confidence hai tumko🤣Originally posted by: H3VVT3JQDR3WQM2J
na na... on holi...it will be all about abhira...that is a golden truth of ITV that I believe in 🤣
if this does not happen, you can sue me 🤣bahut confidence hai tumko🤣
are it will be one month affair yaar with kaands around 🤣Originally posted by: NUJEVCVH7RB7UXQ7
not too much time ..... so hurry up 🤣
tomorrow 6 am
it was annoying and how😡😡😡😡Originally posted by: aishapl013
Aana bhi nahi chahiye,
Ab isbaar kuch raita failaya Manju ne toh I won't leave her,
Uska gyaan is still giving me heachache now 😤😤
it was amazing dono ne abhi ko suraj bana diya meaning he is the centre of allOriginally posted by: SBZEEGOUGUBHJBKH
solar system, akshuuuuuu, manish... that's it 🤣
Originally posted by: PAI7CPBFUQYZ6TUZ
12 hours of sleep will be good for you considering you barely sleep pranju 🤣
Blame this YRKKH ppl, I watch it despite of their pathetic dressing sense
12 hours are you joking now, I'll sleep the day Aarohi dil se sudhar jaye
Which is probably when the serial ends 🤪
but tilak is in 2 days 🤣are it will be one month affair yaar with kaands around 🤣
aarohi won't change even after the show ends....so you will never sleep this much in your entire life 🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
Blame this YRKKH ppl, I watch it despite of their pathetic dressing sense
12 hours are you joking now, I'll sleep the day Aarohi dil se sudhar jaye
Which is probably when the serial ends 🤪
thank you for this groundbreaking information 🤣tomorrow 6 am
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0