Disappoint as in, by not making or not making properly

Waiting for your thread😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Disappoint as in, by not making or not making properly

Waiting for your thread😒
Originally posted by: YZOVCFWWVWQJGIN4
Is Netflix following weekly release model of HBO Max?
Btw you are a celebrity. Hundreds of likes on your old posts! 😆
The weekly release shit is annoying AF. Instant regret when I start an unfinished show.
LOL I don’t like to brag but one of my fan fictions got like 350 likes. I was kinda important and jobless back in the days. 😎

Originally posted by: VintageWine
Is the mask mandatory rule still prevail in your city / work place?
My work place scrapped it off.
Not really sure how to feel... Helped me many times in hiding my disgust.
I am also not sure..Mask makes me suffocated and in summer, more uncomfortable!
But, I love to hide my face too 😆
Nope, mask toh dur ki baat ..mobiles still play corona caller tune instead of ringing soundI hate that caller tune!!
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
The weekly release shit is annoying AF. Instant regret when I start an unfinished show.
LOL I don’t like to brag but one of my fan fictions got like 350 likes. I was kinda important and jobless back in the days. 😎
Euphoria release gets hyped up every week. That might be a reason but I will miss those days when you could finish whole season on the weekend
Bold: Omg! That's insane. I didn’t know it was possible on IF. I am tempted to read your FFs 😆
Originally posted by: WYS72DTO5OM44H3C
Euphoria release gets hyped up every week. That might be a reason but I will miss those days when you could finish whole season on the weekend
Bold: Omg! That's insane. I didn’t know it was possible on IF. I am tempted to read your FFs 😆
Bold: Me too😆
Post some links pls, FF!!😳
VicKat's emojis give me migraine everytime
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿
Originally posted by: SWHG7KSNBINDDNNO
Euphoria release gets hyped up every week. That might be a reason but I will miss those days when you could finish whole season on the weekend
Bold: Omg! That's insane. I didn’t know it was possible on IF. I am tempted to read your FFs 😆
LMAO. Believe me, you don’t want to get inside my 20 year old mind. I wrote ‘your’ instead of ‘you’re’ all the time. I also used to sound like an 80 year old woman replying to comments saying “thank you dear”. But here’s one chapter for your entertainment. I’m already laughing at the title. Hahahahahaha
Link is above. You’ve been warned.
Originally posted by: HSHMJLNNKUPFMA6Z
VicKat's emojis give me migraine everytime
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
U forgot to add this^ 😜.
Lmfao! Crispsy blindly liking my FF updates. That’s true support. 🥺
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0