Originally posted by: LazyBing
I can’t this time Rash 😭 You guys enjoy 😘
Anmol khel le na plzzzz
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: LazyBing
I can’t this time Rash 😭 You guys enjoy 😘
Anmol khel le na plzzzz
Originally posted by: LazyBing
I can’t this time Rash 😭 You guys enjoy 😘
U r not forgiven😒Return gift samajhke sign up krlo
Aisha toh deactivated hai. Hinna aayegi soon
I don’t want elimination or negative markingOriginally posted by: GuardianDevil
I think we should too do the eliminations 🤔 I think first round me we will have our top 30 🤓 each team se bottom 2s
FORGET negative marking.
I think there will be non-responsive people anyway
Originally posted by: GuardianDevil
I'll think (read FORCE) Wildy for negative marking 🤓 Thoda to namak masala hona chahiye game mein 🤡

Originally posted by: LazyBing
I can’t this time Rash 😭 You guys enjoy 😘
LazyMoo😛😆
Originally posted by: GuardianDevil
I think we should too do the eliminations 🤔 I think first round me we will have our top 30 🤓 each team se bottom 2s
FORGET negative marking.
Tujhe yeh mujhe nikalana hai isliye yeh kar rahi hai na🥺
Captain WD .
Can I be in my favorite Character’s team.. Please 🥺
Angrezo ke zamaane ke jailor ha ha…

Cz mujhe tanki pe nahi chadhna.. 😆
I don’t think soOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Riya? Sakshi? Akshu? Wanna play?
Thanks for tag though ❤️ ✨
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
30